- Stephen Cassady Authors A Fun, Lighthearted Fantasy Book
- Taking a Little Break
- Toronto Municipality: The Big Tax Loser with a Condo Bubble Burst
- HOA Hires Taser Wielding Guards for 3AM Eviction
- TD Canada Trust Condo Poll Results – Owners Confuse Fees with Rent
- 247Condo Receives Consulting Recommendation
- When Considering a Condominium Purchase, Check How Long the President Has Ruled the Roost
- When the Condominium Board Demands Your Facebook Page
- Safe Deposit Boxes Sold As Condominiums
- Owner to Owner Intimidation Must Be Responded To Immediately By a Board
- Twin Lakes HOA: Killing for Skittles
- District Energy Advantages and Risks for Condominiums: Research Paper
Now with over 140 posts
Tag Cloud1% affordable ban billing board bubble Builders burst business by-laws canada Community condo condominium contributions cost court crash crime developer developers development dogs elections enforcement eviction expensive fees fines fire florida foreclosure fraud garbage garden growth guilty health HOA housing human rights insurance investors legislation Manhattan municipal neighbours noise one57 ownership park parking patriotism price protection protest rent rental rich rules saftey seniors shoebox smoking special assessment special assessments strata suit taxation tenants toronto unfair value water zoning
CondoFeed is your source for condominium, strata and home owner association (HOA) news.
As long as the facebook page or website doesn’t bring any harm to the condo, residents and the corporation it is quite funny that they would sue. They have no grounds to do so. Hopefully she doesn’t give in too easily.
But then again. I see where they are coming from. A lot of people may not know which page/site is the official resource for their community, therefore they may not be getting the proper information.
In my condo for example, even though we have our website address posted in many locations, a resident was still following a facebook page of a condo with the same name in the US, because it showed up on her Facebook timeline one day.
But, the way they are approaching it is wrong. They should of talked with her in person first to try and resolve it.